People call it by different names – Blue Roll, centrefeed Roll, blue paper, catering roll, Engineers Roll. But all are the same. The Blue Centrefeed rolls are paper rolls seen everywhere in the country, be it the cafes, the workshops, kitchens or the Michelin starred restaurants.
Blue Centrefeed rolls are roll papers that are good absorbents and is usually available in 1, 2 or 3 number of sheets per layer according the environment in which they are used. If the number of sheets per paper is more, then the quality is good and can absorb more. Blue rolls are very economical and cost-efficient when used in a dispenser as it reduces the amount of sheets being used.
What are their uses:
These are used in a variety of applications. As they are non-abrasive in nature, people prefer this paper more.
- They are used in the place of linen towel as it is more hygienic to dry hands.
- Used in the cleaning and drying of surfaces, tools and appliances.
- Used to clean glass surfaces as it gives a streak-free finish
- Helps in the absorbing spills that are liquid in nature. Water, Oil and cleaning chemicals can be absorbed easily with the help of this paper.
- Helps in the cleaning of furniture.
- It is safe to use in places where food manufacturing takes place.
Types of Blue Centrefeed Rolls
There are different types of Blue Centrefeed Rolls like the pure, mixed and recycled papers in different lengths and quality.
Recycled Blue Centrefeed Rolls – This paper is made from recycled paper. This is ideal for use in cleaning industry, factories, etc. This type of paper is the cheapest as strong chemicals are used during the recycle process. That is why, this is not preferred for home use.
Mixed Blue Centrefeed Blue Paper – As the name suggests, it contains 50% -pure paper and 50% recycled materials. This is the largely available type and used widely across the country. These types of papers are used in restaurants, shops and offices. This paper is affordable and at the same time, is also of good quality.
Pure Centrefeed Paper Rolls – This is the best quality paper and premium product. But it is also expensive. This is used in high-end hotels industry and offices. This is made from pure wood and discounts would be available if ordered in bulk quantity.